In the school:
- You must be on time.
- You must respect your teachers and your classmates.
- You mustn’t put your papers on the ground.
In the classrooms:
- You must be quiet and you must listen to your teacher.
- You mustn’t eat or drink.
- You mustn’t use you mobile and you mustn’t listen to music.
- You mustn’t laugh at others.
- You must help others pupils.
- You can ask for help when you don’t understand.
- You must concentrate and work hard.
In the playground, during break:
- You can use your mobile and you can listen to music.
- You can chat.
- You can eat and drink.
- You can run.
If you breach one of these rules, your parents will be contacted and you may get an after school detention.